Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Guest, at MCLeaks, we aim to provide the best, updated premium/custom server plugin leaks to the community, free of charge! So check us out, we guarantee you'll enjoy it!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, when registering, please do not use your spigot forum name as it increases the chance of you becoming banned over there.
  3. We always recommend using discord over skype, for the simple fact that discord is more secure than skype. Discord will protect you and your IP. Stay safe!
    Dismiss Notice

UPDATE Community Update - 5000 Members! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Anon, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon

Anon Founder Administrator

Ratings:
    +566
    Credit:
    $700.65
    At last, the update is here.

Apologies for the wait, I've been very busy.

While the update logs might not be long, it took a long time with the amount of updates I had to do.

(+) Added more badges/trophies. These will be rolling out automatically to people over the next few days. (Suggestion by @Dad)
    (+) Added archive section, all useless threads will go here rather than being deleted. (Suggestion by @Xe5)
    (+) Added back resource of the week. These will be picked from the most number of downloads from that week.
    (+) A whole new forum. (More info soon)
    (+) A number of optimizations.
    (+) @Dad promoted to Administrator (This was done a while ago, never got the chance to announce it)
    (+) Added snow to the forums.
    (+) Added Christmas theme. (Default theme on the 15th-24th)
    (+) Credit shop.
    (+) Donators can now have .GIF profile pictures. (Suggestion by @Java)
    (+) Legacy theme for credits.

Okay, so let me explain a few things:

Credit shop: The original idea was to have it fully automatic, though soon after I noticed a number of ways it could be abused therefor all transactions from the shop are manually approved. As of now, the previous credit shop is no longer available. You can now get the new perks You have to login and like this post in order to see this link [Please suggest things you want to be able to get with credits in the suggestion forum!]

"A whole new forum". Lets get one thing straight, MCLeaks is going no where, this new forum will be for selling things, BUT, allowing many things other selling forums don't allow. This will be coming soon, though no ETA.

Again, apologies for the long wait, there's going to be many more updates and bug fixes over the next week so stay tuned, and as I said previously, if you would like something to be added to MCLeaks, now is the time to make a suggestion thread.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Java

Java Server Owner | Developer MVP

Ratings:
    +164
    Credit:
    $97.60
    Noice update mate
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Z3ROCRAFT

Z3ROCRAFT The BEST Member VIP