Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Guest, at MCLeaks, we aim to provide the best, updated premium/custom server plugin leaks to the community, free of charge! So check us out, we guarantee you'll enjoy it!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, when registering, please do not use your spigot forum name as it increases the chance of you becoming banned over there.
  3. We always recommend using discord over skype, for the simple fact that discord is more secure than skype. Discord will protect you and your IP. Stay safe!
    Dismiss Notice

ANNOUNCEMENT New Staff Role.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Anon, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon

Anon Founder Administrator

Ratings:
    +526
    Credit:
    $681.65
    With more and more leaks being uploaded to MCLeaks daily, I feel its important we keep this community virus/backdoor free which is why I am adding the "Resource Moderator" role.

Resource moderators are staff who look over leaks to make sure they are clean, note that nothing will change for normal members and leaks will still be published as soon as you post them -- Resource Moderators simply look over them after they are published and deal with resource reports (Such as
    invalid download, invalid version, ..., ...,)

If you feel you are capable of handling this role, please PM with information such as why you think this role should be given to you.

Resource moderators will be rewarded for their time.

Notice:

Basic Java knowledge is required in case of plugin backdoor reports. (You don't really need to know how to write plugins, but you must know how to understand the code)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. X

X MCL Moderator Moderator VIP

Ratings:
    +3,171
    Credit:
    $1,033.90
    Nice way to help us out while were not here.
    +1
  3. Config

Config Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Credit:
    $
    Good luck to anyone who applies[i guess thats what you'd call it lol] wish i knew java xD
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016
  4. Xeon

Xeon xᴇᴏɴ|ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴘᴜʀᴇ VIP MVP

Ratings:
    +7,050
    Credit:
    $1,227.60
    Good luck to ppl that applied lol im not good via java i only know html and php lel:D!
  5. Excusing

Excusing Resource Thingy VIP

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Credit:
    $744.20
    I feel you :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.